BNWLA is looking for a Community Mobilizer for the project of Promotion of Women’s Leadership to advance gender equality in Bangladesh” supported by Manusher Jonno Foundation. It is a 4 yeas project which will be implemented in Dhaka, Manikgong, Dhamrai and Keranigonj to stop Gender Based Violence, currently inviting application from the qualified candidates.
- Arrange and conduct awareness raising session at community level
- Assist project staff to arrange different project activities
- Arrange and conduct need-based training of a different group of beneficiaries
- Prepare and submit monthly/ quarterly work plan of assigned work.
- Responsible for capacity development of different groups of the community
- Assist supervisor to conduct sensitization/orientation on women rights/ gender based violence and gender equality at community level.
- Form different groups at community
- Able to take various kinds of sessions on women rights and women leadership.
- Arrange TFD/Folk song for community awareness
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as and when required and assigned by the authority.
Number of position: 4
- BA/BSS or Minimum HSC relevant experience
- Experience Requirements
- 3-5 year(s)
- Minimum 3-5 year(s) professional background in community mobilization.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience preferably with NGO’s. Working experience on the donor-funded project will be given preference.
- Excellent computer operation skills including accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email and internet browsing.
- Have to be gender-sensitive with sound knowledge and experience on gender issues.
Dhaka, Manikgonj, Dhamrai and Keranigonj
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per organizational policy and budget provision