Bangladesh National Woman Lawyers’ Association (BNWLA), Assistance to Vulnerable Migrants and Counter Trafficking (AVMCT) Project is going to procure following Goods/ Materials from potential vendor/supplier/garment/ institution/authorize dealers as mentioned specification and condition in your letter head pad with seal envelop at the below address.
|Name of Materials||Quantity required||Unit Price||Total Amount (Tk.)|
|Infection prevention materials:
Re-usable Face Mask as per WHO design, guideline & quality.
WHO Recommended 3 Layer Fabric:-
– Inner layer – Cotton (woven, knit)
– Middle layer – Cotton polyester blend / polypropylene (nonwoven)
– Outer layer – Synthetic (polyester knit) / polypropylene
WHO Recommended Inner layer Color Light / White.
Washable with soap / detergent (at least 50 times)
Sample Mask Approved by:-
– DGDA under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, or
– Other Relevant Organization of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Lab tested report for sample Mask contents.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tender submit to Procurement Committee, Bangladesh National Woman Lawyers’ Association, Monico Mina Tower, 48/3, West Agargaon, Dhaka-1207 by post/currier/direct drop into tender box.
- Last date for dropping Tender on 20 February 2022 within 3.00 PM, open tender 20 February 2022, 3.30 PM.
- Vendor (s) must submit Tender Schedule with detail specifications (company, size, color, materials quality etc.) as per specific format through organizational letter head pad & sign with seal envelope.
- Vendor/supplier would submit sample of goods/materials with tender.
- Interested suppliers/vendors/garments/authorize dealers should submit scan copy/photocopy of NID, Trade license, BIN, updated return submission certificate, VAT registration certificate and Bank information.
- VAT & Tax would be deducted from total invoice.
- Bit validity up to December 2022.
- Payment will be made through A/C Chaque/DD/TT/BFTN in fever of your organization/ vendors /suppliers after satisfactory delivery on all the goods as per specification.
- BNWLA will not be liable for any damage and accident during carrying of goods.
- Authority reserves the right to accept or cancel fully/ partly all the tender without assigning any reason.
- Quality and quantity will be revised as per project requirement.
- Place of Tender Submission: Bangladesh National women Lawyers Association, Monico Mina Tower, 48/3, West Agargaon, Dhaka-1207.
- Date of Supply as per below table:
|1st Lot||2nd Lot||3rd Lot||4rd Lot|
|15000 Pcs, 03.03.2022||11570 Pcs, 28.04.2022||11570Pcs, 30.06.2022||11570 Pcs 28.09.2022|
- 14. Place of Supply: Bangladesh National Woman Lawyers’ Association – BNWLA office at Ali Noor Tower, 3rd Floor, Holding#813, Kazi Nazrul Islam Road, Tekpara, Cox’s Bazar.
To view the TENDER NOTICE please click the button below: