Bangladesh National Women Lawyers’ Association (BNWLA), Prevention Response Activities Implementation on Counter Trafficking Issues (PRAICTI) Project is going to procure following Goods/ Materials from potential vendor/supplier/garment/ institution/authorize dealers as mentioned specification and condition in your letter head pad with seal envelop at the below address.
|Total Amount (Tk.)|
|1||Infection prevention materials re-usable Face Mask (as per WHO design, guideline & quality)||30208Pcs|
Terms and Conditions:
- Tender submit to Procurement Committee, Bangladesh National Women Lawyers’ Association, Monico Mina Tower, 48/3, West Agargaon, Dhaka-1207 by post/currier/direct drop into tender
- Last date for dropping Tender on 6 May 2021 within 3.00 PM, open tender 6 May 2021, 3.30PM.
- Vendor (s) should submit Tender Schedule with detail specifications (company, size, color, materials quality etc.) as per specific format through organizational letter head pad & sign with seal envelope.
- Vendor/supplier would submit sample of goods/materials with tender.
- Interested suppliers/vendors/garments/authorize dealers should submit scan copy/photocopy of NID, Trade license, BIN, updated return submission certificate, VAT registration certificate and Bank information.
- VAT & Tax would be deducted from total invoice.
- Bit validity up to December 2021.
- Payment will be made through A/C Chaque/DD/TT/BFTN in fever of your organization/ vendors /suppliers after satisfactory delivery on all the goods as per specification.
- BNWLA will not be liable for any damage and accident during carrying of goods.
- Authority reserves the right to accept or cancel fully/ partly all the tender without assigning any reason.
- Quality and quantity will be revised as per project requirement
- Place of Tender Submission: Bangladesh National women Lawyers Association, Monico Mina Tower,
48/3, West Agargaon, Dhaka-1207.
- Date of Supply as per below table:
|Pt Lot||2nd Lot||3rd Lot|
|20 May 2021 –
|30 June 2021 —
|30 September 2021 —
- Place of Supply: Bangladesh National Women Lawyers Association-BNWLA, Sanu amgashtola, simanto complex, 2nd floor, Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar.
To view the TENDER NOTICE please click the button below: